I decided to start my journey on DevOps, in order to accomplish this, I decided to keep track of what I learn each week. This would keep me obligated, and since this is on my blog, I won't dare to breach my journey. I have no idea when I would stop this journey, I just wanna keep learning, writing, and help others if possible.
My first-week goal was to write 10 blog posts on what I learned about Linux, here are the link to the posts:
- Transferring files with scp
- Transferring files with rsync
- Monitoring Memory Usage [Ubuntu]
- Managing System Processes (Daemons) In Ubuntu
- Understanding & Scheduling Tasks With Cron [Ubuntu]
- Installing and Using (Zip & Unzip) In Ubuntu
- Dealing With Misbehaving Processes in Ubuntu
- Beginners Guide To Using (htop) In Ubuntu
- How to Rename Files and Directories in Linux
- Understanding Load Average In Linux
My second-week goal is to write 10 blog posts on my journey to managing a Linux server efficiently.
I find this journey interesting, it keeps me busy learning what I love, let's see if I can keep up with the pace Slightly smiling face