My second-week goal was to write 10 blog posts on what I learned about Linux, this week is more of web servers, and honestly, it was an interesting ride, here are the link to the posts:
Note: Here is the first-week goal if you are interested in what I learned
- Installing, Understanding, and Configuring Apache (Ubuntu)
- Installing Additional Apache Modules
- Securing Apache Server Using a (Self Signed Certificate) [Ubuntu]
- Securing Apache Server Using (Let’s Encrypt) [Ubuntu]
- Installing and Configuring Nginx
- Securing Nginx Server Using a (Self Signed Certificate) [Ubuntu]
- Securing Nginx Server Using (Let’s Encrypt) [Ubuntu]
- Installing MariaDB (Ubuntu)
- Changing the MariaDb Configuration Files
- Installing Security Updates in Ubuntu
It's getting interesting, and I hope I keep up with this pace.
My third-week goal is to write 10 more blog posts, it seems 10 is the golden number!